The “Togshu” cutting board finds its name from the Manipuri origin which refers to a Traditional Manipuri Vessel use to crush different types of herbs or spices. This cutting board is a must have for your kitchenware. It comes in three different sizes as a set and serves all your chopping and slicing needs aptly. It’s lightly polished textures brings about a natural vibe to your kitchen interiors. It can also take the beating of repeated knife use and still remain beautiful, and bamboo is gentler on knife blades than other woods. It cleans easily with a damp cloth.
- KNIFE FRIENDLY. Bamboo cutting won’t dull your expensive knives as quickly as glass, marble, or plastic ones.Since the knife blade is hitting individual strands of grass rather than a solid unyielding surface, your knives will stay sharper for longer.
- NON ABSORBENT MATERIAL. Bamboo cutting boards don’t absorb liquids as easily as wooden boards, which makes them less prone to cracking and warping.
- BACTERIAL RESISTANCE. Bamboo cutting boards are more hygienic than those made of plastic. Plastic boards are easily damaged by cutting, which gives microbes their best chance to grow.
- HARD AND DURABLE.Bamboo is a remarkably tough material, 16 percent harder than maple. When used as a cutting surface, bamboo creates an extremely hard and durable product. Bamboo cutting board resist deep scratches better than wood and last longer than regular wood cutting boards.
- BEAUTIFUL APPEARANCE. A bamboo cutting board is not only functional, but it is also aesthetically pleasing and looks attractive on your kitchen counter. It gives a clean and elegant look to your kitchen and blends perfectly with any kitchen décor. You can also use it on your dining room table as an attractive serving board.
- LOW MAINTENANCE. A cutting board made of bamboo resists retaining water and doesn’t absorb odors or stains from your foods. The simple washing, combined with monthly oil treatments helps preserve the beautiful and smooth finish for many years
How is Bamboo wood Eco-friendly?
Bamboo is amazing. It regrows in three to four years (versus the 20 to 30 years it takes for hardwoods to grow back), and although it’s actually a grass, it is as dense as most hardwoods, so it’s incredibly long lasting. Bamboo can grow without fertilizers or pesticides. Therefore, the bamboo products are organic products, entirely clean and no residue of chemicals left on it. Because of all these factors,Bamboo is a great choice for those trying to live more greenly.
About the Brand
BaheCane is brand from the North- Eastern India whiose idea is to promote the use of these naturally sustainable and abundant resources to create furniture using modern processing techniques and minimalist designs. BahCane is all about taking the best of traditional crafting and applying it to the needs of a more diverse population of customers with modern taste and aesthetics.
BahCane’s products are known for their simplicity, style, and quality. The furniture line is influenced by modern minimalism and finding beauty through efficiency. They offer a combination of mid to high end, high-quality furniture and home accessories with little or no cost to the environment.
BahCane’s Customers can take pride in the fact that they are not only receiving quality and beautifully crafted products but also making the planet a better place by purchasing goods that are environmentally friendly and highly renewable.